The guys over at BGR have published details of the technical specifications of the device to keep those Samsung and Android fans happy. The detailed specifications paint quite a promising picture, looking likely to have Android fans salivating and could even convince a few die hards from other Mobile systems to jump ship and give the S III a try.
So just what does Samsung have in store for us smartphone fans? Check out the details below, but be prepared to salivate:
- 4.8 inch, full HD 1080P resolution display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor.
- A front facing, 2 MP camera for video calling as well as an 8 megapixel rear camera.
- A brand new ceramic case as has previously been reported.
- 4G LTE connectivity.
- Pre-installed with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.